PRAMS – Record Level Data Request
Record-level PRAMS data can be acquired through the CDC here. You can also submit a proposal to the Hawaiʻi State Department of Health (DOH).
Please complete the following four documents and email them to Jane Awakuni (email@example.com). Type or print clearly. Complete and sign all forms. Failure to provide the required information may result in a delay.
- Collaborative Studies Using Hawaiʻi PRAMS Data guidance.
- Hawaii PRAMS Full Proposal Approval Form.
- The research proposal must include a complete list of all the variables being requested. Use the links to the Hawaiʻi PRAMS Questionnaires and the PRAMS Data Request Codebook below to identify the questions of interest and to create a list of variables by Phase and Survey Variable Name.
- Note: PRAMS data is only available at the state and county level.
- Use the Hawai’i PRAMS Data Request Codebook to complete the proposal;
- PRAMS Data Sharing Agreement.
- Additional Guidelines for Researchers form.
You may also submit them by mail or fax to:
1010 Richards Street, Suite 911
Honolulu, HI 96813
Fax: (808) 586-6110
Requesting More Data?
Use the links below to quickly jump to the appropriate record-level request form.