Query Result Page Options
- This features only effects queryable datasets loaded after the apply criteria feature is enabled.
- When a new queryable dataset is loaded, this features does NOT clean/clear any of that dataset's default selected values - it simply supplements the newly loaded dataset's selections with those values captured when the apply criteria feature was enabled.
- When in the builder interface you can override and make additional changes (select or deselect).
- Changes made in the builder interface are not automatically saved to the enabled apply criteria definition. However, once you have a result you can reapply the current critera by using this dialog and pressing the "Reapply" button. If you do not see this button then the apply criteria feature has not been enabled.
- Selections are applied according to what selections are available within that given queryable dataset. For example if your apply criteria is set for years 1999-2015 and the dataset does not have 1999 then only years 2000-2015 will be selected.
- This feature is available immediately and does not require any user login account. However, if you wish to save this definition you will need to have either a free self registered user account or a secure DOH account and be logged in to be able to save your definitions.
- TURNING OFF: These selections will remain in effect for the length of your current session on this site. It is turned off by pressing the "Clear" button.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: The selection's internal dimension names and values MUST match. In some instances a value's title shown to the user will look the same as the dataset's but it is stored internally with a different name or value so they do not match and thus will not be selected. As an end user there is nothing that can be done about this situation because this is something the dataset author must setup. If you see something like this please contact us and report this issue.
You are not logged in. To save a query you must be logged in. Enter your username / password to proceed. Once successfully logged in you will be redirected back to this page where you can then save the query definition.
See the Introduction to My Selections page for more information.
|Adults at risk for Hepatitis B who have received 3+ doses of Hep B vaccines Filter:||Yes|
|Year Filter:||2017, 2018, 2019|
|Hawaii, Overall Filter:||Hawaii State|
|Data Grouped By:||Year|
Explore a different dataset
This is one data source available in the Hawaiʻi Health Data Warehouse. Click the button below to go to the page with all the data sources.
Choose a different topic
This is one topic the Hawaiʻi Health Data Warehouse has available for you. Click the button below to go to the page with all the health topics.
Question WordingBased on a series of questions. Do any of these hepatitis risk situations apply to you? You do not need to tell me which ones. You are a health care or public safety worker who has been exposed to hepatitis B-infected blood or bodily fluids. You have ever received hemodialysis. You live in the same house with someone who has been diagnosed with Hepatitis B. You have used intravenous drugs or shared injection equipment in the past year. You have engaged in any of the following sexual activities in the past year: Had sex with other men [MEN ONLY]. Had anal sex without a condom. Had four or more sex partners. Exchanged sex for drugs or money. You or a partner have been diagnosed with or treated for an STD. Yes. Have you EVER received the 3-dose series of the hepatitis B vaccine?
Weighted Survey DataThe percentages reported above have been produced by weighting the sample so that the results better represent the Hawaiʻi population.